We are following Envato’s refund policies that you can check below:
Before you ask for a refund from an us.
If you have purchased an item from us and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you can submit a support ticket here and seek assistance. Often we will be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Asking for refunds from us via the Envato platform
We understand, however, that sometimes the we may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which we can make refund:
- Item is "not as described" or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
- Item support extension not used
- Items that have not been downloaded
- Resolving disputes - asking Envato to help
Resolving disputes - asking Envato to help
If you and us can't come to an agreement about a refund, you can raise a dispute and have Envato investigate the matter. Envato may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund issued by Envato is entirely discretionary. Envato will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
Neither Envato nor us will be obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don't want it after you've downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
For more information you can refer Envato's Refund Policy.